Helping the health and wellness industry leverage the powers of digital media for growth.

The Wellness Training Academy

The Wellness Training Academy (WTA) supports the Health and Wellness Industry in leveraging the powers of digital media for growth.

We know 85% of success is in sales/marketing and the other 15% is in technical knowledge. We help bridge the gap of “business in a box for Health and Wellness Coaches” and “Supplement Stores” by offering an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product.

We offer technical knowledge by providing Health and Wellness Certifications through our partnership with The Health Sciences Academy. With our ERP product, we offer CRM, Digital Media Marketing, Stock Inventory, and Coaching. Through our ERP product, we help the Health and Wellness Industry grow businesses by utilizing employees as Ambassadors or Affiliates.


The Business Model